»

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Childrens Museum

Friday Isaac and I went to the Seattle's Children's Museum with a few new friends. I think Isaac had been couped up in the house to long because my normal mellow child ran around like a wild animal that hadn't been let out of its cage for days. He was so busy running around that I hardly had any time to take pictures We had lots of fun and Isaac really wore him self out. He was asleep in his car seat before I figured out how to get out of the parking garage.



2 comments:

heather

Looks like you guys had fun! That's so funny that he was running wild. I guess it's just part of being a boy.:)

Anonymous

How fun!! Do you remember when we went to the Children's Museum in Utah. That was pretty cool so I'm sure that Isaac had fun too. Glad to hear that you have made some new friends. Love Ya!!