»

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sick Boy


Today I woke up to a very sick boy. Before I even got out of my bedroom Isaac threw up, and started shaking uncontrollably while I was changing him out of his messy pj's. Then he got a fever and just wanted to snuggle on the couch all morning. He seemed to be feeling a bit better about an hour later so I tried to give him some breakfast but before I could even get a spoon he threw up all over again. So with a few spoonfuls of applesauce we headed back to the couch. Isaac slept the rest of the morning on the couch until about noon. He seems to be feeling a bit better after some lunch and jello. Hopefully this is only the 24 hour flu and nobody else gets sick.

6 comments:

Anonymous

It is never fun to have a sick kid. I would know cuz mine are always sick. We hope he gets better soon. Give him a kiss and hug for us. My advise is to keep fluids coming, don't force him to eat, and lots of rest. Hope that helps. Get better Isaac!!! Love You.

Jessica Sorensen

I am so sorry I hope he feels better, it can't be fun having a sick child while you are pregnant.
P.S. Addilyn tagged Issac on our blog

heather

I hope he is feeling better. Its the worst when they are sick. :(

Lindsey

Poor little Isaac, he looks wiped out!! Hope he gets feeling better for his and your sake! Puking is not a very fun past time that's for sure!!

Anonymous

Oh, poor little guy. That's a real bummer. How's Reub liking work? How are you doing out there all alone!? :) And to answer your question, Jane looked a lot like Audrey when she was still really new, but the older she gets the less and less like Audrey she looks. Jane's hair is a much darker red and she has more of my facial features than Dave's. Jane's got a little bit darker complected skin like me too. So, at least we've got a little variety going on. :) Miss you!!!

Stewart Family

Darn, there have been some nasty bugs going around. Hope he gets feeling better.