»

Sunday, May 11, 2008

We Made It!


We are officially in Seattle! Reuben had a long three days of driving and Isaac and I had a horrible 7 hour flight but we all made it safe and sound. We are now trying to adjust to the 2 hour time change, our new place, and Seattle! Our new place is wonderful. Lots of room for anyone wanting to come and visit us. Its been beautiful so far and no rain. We have become attached to the GPS, navigating downtown would be a nightmare without it!! So far all is well, but tomorrow is Reuben's first day at work and I have to drive downtown to my doctors appointment all by myself. So all might not be well after tomorrow! We miss everyone and hope to have some visitors this summer.

3 comments:

britni jean

your here!!?! yeah!! so give us a call when you get a little settled and we shall hang out!!

heather

Good Luck Reuben!
I had no idea that you guys were already there. So how long are you staying for? And I want to see pictures of your place.

Lindsey

I am glad you guys got all moved and are done with that nightmare! Seattle is beautiful! Hopefully it will be a drier summer for you guys there! I miss u!