Many of you know that Reuben will be graduating from Law School this May and we will be moving to Seattle, WA were Reuben has accepted a job as an Attorney for Lane Powell. HOORAY! But before all that can happen we need to sell our home here in Iowa. So I am officially announcing that as of tomorrow our home is FOR SALE. If you are interested or know of someone looking for a wonderful home in Iowa please check our website at http://www.7108thave.blogspot.com
3
comments:
Anonymous
Your house is so beautiful! I really hope it sells soon for you guys. We're going to be putting our up on the market in the next couple months. We're still figuring out what exactly we're going to do. I'm so nervous! Are you guys listing on the MLS at all?
Hey! I know you've been SUPER busy, but wanted to let you know that you won that diaper giveaway on the Kids and Babes blog ... :) claim your diapers, they're a precious commodity!
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
3 comments:
Your house is so beautiful! I really hope it sells soon for you guys. We're going to be putting our up on the market in the next couple months. We're still figuring out what exactly we're going to do. I'm so nervous! Are you guys listing on the MLS at all?
Hey! I know you've been SUPER busy, but wanted to let you know that you won that diaper giveaway on the Kids and Babes blog ... :) claim your diapers, they're a precious commodity!
What a cute house! If I were living in Iowa I'd be a serious buyer. Are you looking at houses out here yet?
Post a Comment