»

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Late Labor Day

I know this is very late but I forgot to bring my camera to our fun Labor Day outing. Thanks Britni for sending me the wonderful pictures. I have been meaning to post these for awhile but better late then never. We spent the day at a wonderful beach. I cant remember the name, but we all had fun playing on the toys and in the sand and water.















3 comments:

Lindsey

Saw the pics of the new house!! Good job, it is so adorable... .....nothing better than having your very own digs right?! Congratulations!!

Ran Ragged by Boys

So it looks like you had an enjoyable day. Brits girls sure are getting big. I really need to update my blog but have been way too busy to do so. Talk to ya soon!

Stephanie Watkins

Looks like fun. Glad you guys are enjoying your new locale. You're regular Washingtonians/ Seattlites now :).