Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Love Hate Relationship
Bella and I have developed a love hate relationship over her new toy. She has become obsessed with the toilet bowl brush!!! If the bathroom door is left open she is in their as fast as her chubby little legs can go and then she usually goes and hides because she knows that she is not suppose to have the brush. Even though I hate her new toy. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of her in her diaper running around as happy as can be.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well...it could be the plunger Reuben is always needing:-)
So I kind of cringed when I saw the one where she has it in her mouth. I think it would be a good investment to go and buy her her very own toilet brush. Silly girl! Remind me not to give her kisses when I see her, J/K HAHA! On another note, her hair is getting really long and she is looking even more like you.
So I kind of cringed when I saw the one where she has it in her mouth. I think it would be a good investment to go and buy her her very own toilet brush. Silly girl! Remind me not to give her kisses when I see her, J/K HAHA! On another note, her hair is getting really long and she is looking even more like you.
Post a Comment