»

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Additions to the Family

No we are not expecting. We have some new pieces of furniture! I have always wanted a china hutch and found a beautiful one for sale from a near by neighbor. I also snagged this beautiful side table from a yard sale this summer. They are making their home in my unfinished and undecorated living room. I have big decorating plans for my living room and hopefully soon will be able to show you a more finished room, including a new couch that will be arriving hopefully before Thanksgiving.



8 comments:

Hay and J

I love them! Super cute! You decorate really cute!

Bri

Did you order "your couch"? Inquiring minds need to know!!

Pals Place

Beautiful! You do decorate so cute! Can't wait to have a china hutch one day, too.

Chelsi

Fun! Can't wait to see the completed living room. I bet it feels good to be in a house that you know you can call your own for more than a couple years. I'm looking forward to that day...

britni jean

did reuben get you your couch for an early christmas present?!

britni jean

ps. i love the blue christmas balls in that vase!

Jared & Tristan

love the china hutch

Anonymous

i liked the heading of this latest post i got excited for a minute love you mom