Today Isaac watched a cartoon about musical instruments and the drum seemed to have been his favorite. While I was making lunch Isaac pulled out the flour bucket and began drumming away with my wooden spoons. He was really upset when it was time to eat lunch and put the drum away.
I took your poll about having a boy or a girl and I asked Shaun, and he claims he has a feel for predicting all babies so he said a girl and I guess we will see. Do you find out soon??
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
1 comments:
I took your poll about having a boy or a girl and I asked Shaun, and he claims he has a feel for predicting all babies so he said a girl and I guess we will see. Do you find out soon??
Post a Comment