»

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Easter Celebrations

To start off our weekend, Friday morning was spent at the Lasley home coloring eggs. It was lots of fun but a bit hard with the boys running around breaking eggs or wanting to dip their hands into the egg coloring. Saturday was our ward Easter party, Isaac had tons of fun playing with balloons, coloring, watching Reuben win the hard boiled egg eating contest, and finding Easter eggs. After our ward party we came home to a Easter package from GrandmaKoyle filled with fun stuff for Isaac. His favorite was the new crayons and colored pencils and coloring books. Grandma Ortega also sent Isaac a Easter package filled with new clothes, the cutest stuffed frog, the movie 101 Dalmatians, and tons of yummy candy. Last but not least, we had a wonderful church Easter program, and then to seal the holiday the Lasleys invited us over for some home cooked Easter ham. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!




4 comments:

Anonymous

Reuben. I am so proud of you. Ward hard boiled egg eating champion. I would have never thought you had it in you. Or I should say, I would have never thought you could have gotten it all in you :-) Thanks again for the comfy air matters. We gave you a shout out on our most recent post.

Anonymous

Hopefully the after shock of Reuben winning the egg eating contest isn't too unbearable for you Jamie!!!!

Kimra Bham

Hey- you've got a great looking family! Congrats on the little one on the way. Funny how so many of us end up the midwest, eh? We love it out here, though! How's Armondo doing? It's been a while... oh the good ol' days in Rexburg. I miss them. It's always good to catch up!

Stewart Family

Okay, so how many eggs did he actually eat. That is crazy. Isaac is such a cutie. He looks so handsome!