Isaac loves his daddy and wants to do everything Reuben does. Today Reuben was going outside to try and chip the left over pile of ice at the bottom of our drive way and Isaac wanted to go outside and help. Isaac noticed Reuben wearing his work gloves and once we were back inside Isaac wanted to wear the gloves around the house. I thought he looked pretty cute with Reuben's huge gloves on but inside I was dreading the day Isaac fits into Reuben's gloves.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
1 comments:
So cute! I love it when little kids mimic their daddy! I love that he wanted to wear the gloves inside the house.
Post a Comment