»

Friday, June 27, 2008

Green Lake

Last weekend we went for a family walk around Green Lake, which is just a lake with a walking path all the way around it. It was a beautiful day and was great to get out and relax. Isaac really enjoyed all the ducks and all the dogs.

View of the lake and ducks


Mama duck and her babies


Isaac trying his hardest to reach the ducks in the water. Good thing he was strapped into his stroller or he would have jumped in after the ducks.

2 comments:

EdgarC

Holy Cow! I didn't know you guys were expecting again and with 25 days to go! Congratulations. That is so wonderful! I am so happy for you. I hope your internship is going well.

Stephanie

I love Green Lake. Next time you're there, go to this mexican restaurant. Maybe the salsa will send you into early labor. :)

http://www.rositasrestaurant.com/