»

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mess Maker

Cottage Cheese has always been one of Isaac's favorite things to eat, but since I have handed over control of feeding to Isaac he enjoys his cottage cheese even more. He is really good at using his spoon if I am in the room supervising, but this is what happens if I leave him to eat by himself. He can really make quite the mess!



All cleaned up after lunch

5 comments:

heather

How funny. Gabe was the same way, but ever since Marissa has been eating baby food Gabe only eats if I feed him myself. So weird.
Also, love the cupcakes...they look yummy!
Also, I tagged you!

Heidi Miller

I was just catching up on you blog and it sounds like you guys are really enjoying Seattle. It made me so sad to see little Isaac so sick in that one post. Isn't it awful when there is just nothing you can do for them but snuggle them. I also loved the cupcake thing. I need to go there! :o) Well, take care and I can't wait to see pics of little Isabella soon!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison

Jamie, I found your blog and was excited to see what you guys were up to! I can't believe how big your little one is! And you are pregnant again. I have to say and I am jealous that you are spending your summer in Seattle. I am from a place called Bonney Lake, its about 45 minutes south of there! I love the name Isabella by the way! You have an adorable family!

Matt

Harley really likes cottage cheese. How funny!

EdgarC

Isaac is so big and handsome. Are you sure this is your kid Rub?
Just messing.