So I got the surprise of my life last week when my sister Makyla showed up at my front door unannounced from Idaho!!! I was so surprised and shocked that she was here. She had been planning to come since March and wasn't going to tell Reuben or me but two days before she decided to let Reuben know she was coming so someone could pick her up from the airport. I really really enjoyed her company and so did Isaac. We miss her a ton and cant wait for friends and the rest of the family to come and visit. Here are a few pictures of us at Alki beach.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
1 comments:
What a fun surprise! It looks like you had fun at the beach finding seashells! You look great!
Post a Comment