»

Monday, June 02, 2008

New Boots

Saturday we went to Alki Beach for the morning. It was beautiful, wonderful view of cruse ships and sailboats. This beach also has the best of both, sand and rock. Soft white sand that drops down to a smooth pebble beach. Isaac was in heaven sand, rocks and water. The only sad part was we wouldn't let him play in the water. First the water was freezing and second all he had on was his new leather sandals and I wasn't going to let him play in the water and mud with he new shoes. After the beach we did a little shopping and found these cute green frog boots for Isaac. Now he has something to wear when we go back to the beach. The funny thing is, Isaac wants to wear his boots all day long! This morning at 7am he came into our room holding his boots saying shoes over and over again I couldn't convince him to take his boots off until it was time for his nap. The pictures are Isaac with his pj's and boots on in our back yard.




8 comments:

Street Fam

Love the boots! That's so cool that you can go to the beach whenever you want. Sounds like you guys are having fun.

Stephanie

Oh Jamie! I'm so sorry to hear your throw up story. I would have helped you clean up if I was sitting next to you! It's a big thing for someone to do, but it's still the right thing! Rude! I'm feeling not so bad about barf now. Sorry sister!
PS - you back yard looks so cute. Especially when that kid with the boots is in the picture. :)

Pals Place

The boots are so cute I wouldn't want to take them of either! And I'm jealous you get to go to the beach and have a fun place to let Isaac play.

Natasha

That is adorable!

Stewart Family

Oh how cute. Now you need to find a cute froggie rain coat and umbrella to match.

Anonymous

that little boy is so cute boots or no boots but the boots are kind of cute especially with the pj's they so go together give him a big kiss for me mom

Stephanie Watkins

Don't you wish you could go back to those days when you wore whatever you felt like? I think it's fab!

Jessica Sorensen

how long after you have the baby til you come back to Iowa? I have something for isabella but it is 0-3 months so maybe you could sent me your address and I can send it to you.