»

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finger Paints

Since we have been home Isaac has been begging to play with his paints and I always tell him he has to wait until dad gets home, but when dad gets home it never seems to happen so I finally broke down and got out the paints. I dont know why I was so anti paints? We had lots of fun and made some great pictures for Reuben when he got home and it really wasnt that big of a mess. I just threw Isaac in the bath after we were done.




2 comments:

heather

I totally feel ya on the fingerpaints. I haven't done this with Gabe in a while. I might just have to bust it out with him too. Thanks for the reminder of a fun activity!

Melissa Lasley

He is such a serious painter. Better that than going crazy and getting it everywhere. I'm glad that it turned out alright for just you and him to do it. I'm always a little nervous of trying new things with just Eli and myself. Poor kid, he's probably missing out on way too much.