I took Isaac and Isabella to the zoo one last time before we leave Seattle. Last time we went we didn't make it to the petting zoo so thats where we spent most of our time. Isaac loveed seeing all the animals and for some reason thought the goats were really funny. But his favorite part was not the animals it was an old tractor at the play area. He could have played on it for hours and was not happy when I made him get off so other kids could have a turn.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
1 comments:
How cute! You've got a little farmer at heart! He'll love it when you come home (to Rupert) and there's all sorts of things like that to play with!
Post a Comment