One of Isaac's favorite things to do now is fix things with his new tools. Him and Papa had lots of fun under the kitchen table pretending to fix the table.
No, we aren't going any where for a while. I wish, that would be fun. I just wanted to know how much longer you have in Seattle before you go back to Law School.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
5 comments:
Super cute. Hopefully nothing that he "fixes" will actually need to be fixed once he's done with it. :)
Cute pics and nice background, haha!
Hey, I really like your new background. Very cute!
Super cute pics. By the way, when do you leave Seattle?
No, we aren't going any where for a while. I wish, that would be fun. I just wanted to know how much longer you have in Seattle before you go back to Law School.
Post a Comment