»

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing Girl

Yesterday we went to Isabella's one month check up. She now weighs 10.2 pounds and is 22 inches long. I didnt thinks she would already weigh that much but it sure is showing. She has already grown out of one outfit and is sporting a new double chin. She is also sleeping better at night. She usually goes to bed around nine and wakes up around one then eats and goes back to sleep until five. Some mornings she will go back to sleep and some times she decides to stay awake. When that happens I usually get Reuben up around six and I get to sleep in until he heads of to work at 8. Hopefully all the traveling this next week wont screw up her progress!


Smiling for the camera


Look at her crazy hair!

She loves to be on her tummy!

8 comments:

Hodges Family

She is just so cute! I love all that hair. Isn't amazing how fast they grow!

Pals Place

She is so cute! That's what Rachel weighed at her 1 month checkup. I love the double chin and you are lucky to catch her cute smile on camera! I like the new back ground, too.

Anonymous

i'm glad to see she still likes to sleep on her stomach she is growing to fast can't wait to see you all again. love you mom

Kimberly

She's SO PRETTY Jamie!! I can't believe how much she's grown! What a cutie!

OneBrilliantGirl

I can't believe how much she has changed! Such a cutie. So sorry we didn't get to say good bye before we left and you left. :) I need to get your address so I'll be calling you tomorrow during reasonable hours. :) Hope your travels are going well!

Stephanie Watkins

What a darling girl! She must love you to let you sleep so much. My cranky little 10 month old doesn't let me get nearly as much sleep. Congrats on the obedient child!

Harper

What a beautiful baby! :)

Heidi Miller

It was so good to see you the other night. I just noticed we have the same blog background too . .. great minds have similar taste I guess. :o)