»

Monday, September 29, 2008

Free Friday

The last Friday of every month the Coralville Mall has free Friday. The Children's Museum, carousel and other fun stuff is free to the public. So we took the kids and had a fun night at the mall. The Children's Museums new exhibit was all about dinosaurs and Isaac was in heaven. He loved playing with all the dinosaurs and the other kids.




3 comments:

Ran Ragged by Boys

That looks like it was fun, I wish that we had stuff like that around here to take the boys too.

Stewart Family

Wow I haven't looked at your blog forever. Your kids are so cute. Isabella is a litte doll. I love her chubby cheeks. Congrats to Reuben on his new job! Love the pictures at the mall, it looks like so much fun.

Anonymous

isaac looks like he is still really
into the dinosaurs what good pictures
tell him grandma said hi love you
mom