»

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Melissa
Sorry for the lack of posting but my batteries died in my camera and when I finally got new batteries I now cant find my cord that goes from the camera to my computer so I can load my pictures. So this post dosen't require pictures and I promise I will catch up on posting once if find my cord.


8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Bones
2.House
3.Anything on Animal Planet
4. Antique Road Show
5.CSI


8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Shon Hings (Burley ID
2. Burgers Etc. (Rupert ID
3. Huhot (Coralville IA
4. PF Changs (Seattle WA
5. The Kasbah (Seattle WA

8 things that happened yesterday
I cant even remember 1 specific thing that I did yesterday. All I know is that I survived another day.

8 things I look forward too:
1. Reuben coming home
2. Isaac's nap time
3. Going for a walk
4. Bed time
5. New Home in Seattle
6. Showering or long bath after the kids are in bed
7. Loosing baby weight
8. Getting my hair cut and colored

8 things I love about Fall:
1. Perfect temperature - you can leave your windows open
2. Beautiful colors of the trees in my front yard
3. New Fall clothing
4. Decorating my house for the fall
5. Comfy sweaters
6. Pumpkins and Gourds
7. Hot Chocolate
8. Holiday cooking and eating

8 things on my wish list:(only 8 things)
1. Loosing 15 pounds
2. New coat
3. Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
4. A new House in Seattle
5. Lasik eye Surgery
6. Home Decor Galor
7. Flowers
8. Jewlery

8 people I'm tagging:
1. Crystal H.
2. Makyla M.
3. Kassey K.
4. Kim C.
5. Kim S.
6. Jessica H.
7. Cory G.
8. Kristyn B.

1 comments:

Corey

Uh-Oh! I see I've been added to the list! I still haven't posted about the last tag I received. I better get working.