»

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Growing Kids

Today I took Isaac and Isabella to the pediatrician for their 2 year and 2 month check ups. I was a bit nervous to go by myself since Isabella was getting 3 shots, but both kids did great and are growing like weeds! Isaac is a heafty 30lbs and 33 and 1/2 inches tall which puts him in the 60% for weight and 29% for height. Isabella came in at 11 and 1/2 lbs and 23 inches long with her head at 15 and 1/2 inches, which puts her in the 75% for weight, 95% for height and 50% for head. She did great with her shots, at first she screamed so hard her face turned purple and red but she quickly calmed down and fell asleep.

Isabella at 2 months enjoying her bath and napping on the couch

Isaac at 2 years eating apples at Wilson's Apple Orchard

4 comments:

Ran Ragged by Boys

The kids are so cute and we miss them a bunch. I had better get you that outfit quick before Isabella grows out of it. It is a 3-6 month so she should still fit in in for a bit. Shots are never fun but it sounds like she did good. Greyson is due to go get his, he doesn't do too bad and could show Ian a thing or two about being tough.

Pals Place

Your kids are so cute and growing fast. Addie sure needs to catch up to Isaac's weight she's 26 lb and eats like a bird and Rachel's about 13 lb, little Isabella is catching right up! I love going to the doctor to see how much my kids grow although the shots are no fun.

OneBrilliantGirl

I miss hearing "Aaaay!" We were going somewhere on Saturday and drove down the street where your place was and Aiden asked, "Can Isaac come...can we go get him?" I had to explain that Isaac was really far away now, but that we could call sometime. Which I totally need to do so I can get your address. Fun to see how you're doing!

Molina Family

You two have a couple of cute kids!