To appease Isaac one day I let him have our camera and showed him how to take pictures, ever since then Isaac has loved to take pictures. At first he had no idea what he was really doing but like all kids they are smarter then we give them credit and he now know exactly what he is doing and can take a decent picture for a 2 year old. He frequently walks around the house telling me and Isabella to say cheese so he can take our picture. Here are a few of Isaac's pictures. He really likes to take Isabella's picture.




Isaac taking a picture of himself in the mirror
6 comments:
Looks like he found his calling in life. He is very good at taking pictures. I can't wait to see his next series.
I'm impressed! Addie has been interested in taking pictures too but she just wants to use the timer so she can be in the picture:)
Not bad! You're probably the coolest mom ever! :) He's so so cute. I mean, seriously, that's the cutest thing ever.
what a professional! i think the next time we get together isaac can take our family pictures! have him practice up... we'll be expecting great things from our little camera man...watch out hollywood!!!!!!!
What fun! Hyrum loves to take the camera from me as well. The kids now are so lucky to be working with digital cameras, it makes it so easy. I don't remember taking many photos as a kid, but that's probably because my parents manual cameras were too fancy and complicated and kept out of reach.
Post a Comment