I found this really cute urn at Hobby Lobby for 3 dollars and I couldn't pass is up. The only con was that it was this hideous orangy brown color. So I bought a can if high gloss white spray paint. Now it looks great and I cant wait to find something else to spray paint.
2
comments:
Anonymous
its beautiful you did a wonderful job now where will you put it? love mom
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
2 comments:
its beautiful you did a wonderful job
now where will you put it? love mom
You're so crafty and creative. Do you want to do some painting for me??
Post a Comment