Today I was feeling very ambitious and decided to let Isaac do a Easter craft while Isabella and Annabell were sleeping. Isaac loves to paint and had lots of fun putting together his Easter chick. While our paint was drying I decided to be brave and let Isaac play with some playdough that I have been hiding from him. He had so much fun with the playdough that he didn't want to stop and finish gluing together his chick. Eventually we got the chick glued together and Isaac decided to feed his chick playdough worms.



finished project

making worms and snakes for his chick

pretending to feed his chick

Showing Bella his Easter chick
4 comments:
I'd deffiniately be more afraid of the paint then the playdough:-) Just give him a cookie sheet to play it in then the dough is confined... It works great!!! See ya in May
Cute! I love how he is feeding the chick.
he looks like he worked so hard at making his chick and he always does such a great job and what a wonderful big brother sharing with his sister tell him grandma loves his chick and give them both a big kiss for me love you all mom
Another fun craft! Still can't believe how big they both are.
Post a Comment