Isabella officially has her first tooth! She did really good with teething and I hope all the other ones go as smoothly as the first. You would think with her hugh smile I could get a good picture of her new tooth but you can hardly see it unless you blow the pictures up really big. Oh well, before I know it she will have a mouth full of pearly whites and chewing on a piece of steak.
4
comments:
Anonymous
i was so busy looking at how cute she is i had to go back and look again for the tooth but i think i see it good for her i hope she does'nt have any problems. where is my picture on my phone like with isaac? big kiss love you mom
COngrats BElla~~~ Jamie I'm glad it's you and not me. Sure can make nursing fun... What a cute smile. By the way can you e-mail me the pics you took of Jordyn in her Christmas dress??
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
4 comments:
i was so busy looking at how cute she is i had to go back and look again for the tooth but i think i see it good for her i hope she does'nt have any problems. where is my picture on my phone like with isaac? big kiss love you mom
COngrats BElla~~~ Jamie I'm glad it's you and not me. Sure can make nursing fun... What a cute smile. By the way can you e-mail me the pics you took of Jordyn in her Christmas dress??
She is such a doll. Love her in that cute green shirt.
Wow, she has a tooth. Those are some great pictures.
Post a Comment