»

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Photos

For Easter we had the kids pictures taken. It was a horrible experience for everyone but we were still able to get a few good pictures. Isabella was scared of the photo ladies and all the noise and lights so she cried through the whole thing and didnt want me to put her down. Isaac only wanted to watch the movie playing in the lobby and had no desire to sit and take picture. We survived but I dont think we will be getting more pictures taken anytime soon.





5 comments:

Pals Place

Your kids are so stinkin cute. Even if they weren't really excited about getting pictures they still looked cute! I'm a little worried about our next photo shoot, too.

Abarca's

They turned out so cute, I love her cheeks!

Melissa Lasley

cute pictures!

Lindsey

Oh but they turned out so cute! Totally worth it then eh? Are you guys moving here in May? We are actually moving back to Idaho :( Hubby lost his job so we are going to go live with my parens for a bit. I'm sad we won't get to see you!

Ran Ragged by Boys

Getting pictures taken is never fun but I'm glad that you survived. They look adorable. Thanks for sending us one. See ya in May!