Isaac loves playing with bubbles and had recently learned how to blow and make his own bubbles. Its really funny to see him chase the bubbles and then all of the sudden he will stop in amazement and just watch all the bubbles with his mouth wide open. Here are a few pictures of our bubble play and a funny video of Isaac trying to blow his own bubbles.


2 comments:
He is so cute, he makes us laugh. We like the video, with a little more practice he will be a pro.
So cute! I think bubbles are just the best thing ever. It keeps them entertained for a long time. I love that you put pictures of him playing with the bubbles, it actually made me realize that I need to do the same with Gabe because they grow up so fast. Keep posting the cute pictures!
Post a Comment