Today I decided to be a fun mom and let Isaac help me sweep the kitchen floor. He really enjoyed having his own broom, and some how understood exactly what sweeping was. He would follow behind me and wait until the pile was big and then want to take over and kept trying to push the pile under the fridge. Reuben must have taught him that! With Isaac's help not much got swept and I had to go over it again during his nap but it was fun to see him sweep and take a few pictures of him helping.
1 comments:
Anonymous
Oh what a good mom! :) I'm not sure what it is about sweeping, but Audrey really loves to do it too. She gets so excited. I'm glad you took pictures of it. He's so cute.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
1 comments:
Oh what a good mom! :) I'm not sure what it is about sweeping, but Audrey really loves to do it too. She gets so excited. I'm glad you took pictures of it. He's so cute.
Post a Comment