»

Friday, February 22, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures

So here I am in all my four month pregnancy glory. I realized the other day that my family and friends not in Iowa wouldn't see me until I was nine months pregnant or had already had number two and to be honest either stage will not be the most physically faltering. So here are a few pictures of me with a cute bump. So far everything has been great and we will keep all our loved ones updated and let you know next month if it's a boy or girl.


9 comments:

britni jean

jamie you are so cute!

Unknown

hey there! what a cute little momma!
your budding like a spring flower...hahaha! I haven't made any comments for a long time, so i'm going to combine my thoughts into one big comment...all your pics are wonderful, awesome, and cute. my little man is the sweetest...just like the valentine cookies!!!!!

heather

I think you look awesome! I mean I saw you when you were 9 months pregnant and you still looked awesome! Anways love the pic on the stairs.
Also, I tagged you so check out our blog for the details

Anonymous

jamie no matter if you are four months or nine months you always look so cute your hair is starting to grow out and you look great keep us up to date. love mom

Amiee

hey congrats! your looking good!

Street Fam

You look great! Can't wait to hear if Issac will have a baby brother or sister.

Jessica Sorensen

Congratulations I didn't even know that you were pregnant.

Sierra

Jamie, I'm basically jeleous of your hotness. ;) Haha! And very cute new background!

Anonymous

Cute cute cute. Love the shirt, love the hair, love the belly! :) Miss you.