»

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged, so here goes...

10 years ago…I was 13 yrs old, living it up in junior high, I had my first boy friend who I was hiding from my parents until one of my teachers mentioned to my mom that she had seen us holding hands and thought it was cute. My parents sure didn’t think it was cute. I was also on the dance team and played volleyball.

5 things on my to-do list:

1. Fold laundry
2. Dishes
3. Call sister
4. Clean bathroom
5. Shower


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off Debt!
2. Get the car of my dreams
3. Give my mom a new kitchen
4. Buy my father -in- law a brand new truck
5. Invest it

3 bad habits:
1. Leaving left over in the fridge for months
2. Not hanging up my clothes
3. Forgetting peoples names

5 places I have lived:

1. Rupert, Idaho
2. Othello, Wa
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Raleigh, NC
5. Coralville, Iowa

5 jobs I have had:

1. Checker at Swenson Grocery Store
2. Janitor at BYU-Idaho
3. Intensive Behavioral Intervention Therapist
4. Florist
5. Mom- By far, this is the hardest job

Things that you may or may not know about me:
-I am a horrible speller
-I am an obsessive compulsive cleaner
-I love to sing
-I make my own jewelry
-I love shoes, especially girly shoes with high heels
-I have had glasses since the first grade

3 comments:

heather

I'm glad to see that you responded. I just love finding out new things about people. Man, I bet your parents were so mad that you were dating someone when you were 13! Thats pretty awesome though.

Anonymous

Hey, this is a good idea to do little lists like that. These are always so fun. It makes me miss you so much and our long, long chats. :)

Anonymous

i know i'm older than all of you but what does it mean to be "tagged"?
love you mom