»

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Seattle Apartment

It's official! We have finally found an apartment in Seattle. We will be living in Queen Anne which is about 10min north of downtown Seattle. Our new apartment is super close to Reuben's job and is in a wonderful neighborhood. For those of you who have never had to find a place to live, in another state I envy you! It was not easy finding a place for 4 months that we could afford, that was close enough to Reuben's job and that was not some sort of scam. We are very lucky to have wonderful friends living in Washington who were willing to check out our apartment for us and take some pictures so we could see what we were getting into. Here are a few pictures of our summer apartment in Seattle.


Front view of house and view down the street

living room and dining room

Bedroom and kitchen

backyard and patio

8 comments:

Melissa Lasley

hat place looks REALLY nice! The yard especially looks like it will be wonderful. I'm glad everything worked out for you.

britni jean

you sure do have great friends!

heather

The place looks awesome! The backyard looks beautiful. Good luck this summer.

Candice

I must be way out of the loop but CONGRATULATIONS on baby #2. At the ward Valentine's party I remember thinking, I wonder if she is pregnant. And there you were already 4 months! You look great! I am way excited for you guys.

Pals Place

Your apartment looks really nice! Is it furnished?? That will be nice that you live so close to Reuben's work!:) We will update our blog soon, we now have the internet!!

Stephanie

SO cute! I'm so glad you guys found a place!!!

Street Fam

Looks like it will be just perfect. I love the yard! We'll have to come stop by and meet baby #2 when we're up there!

Anonymous

Wow! It's way nice! I like the backyard, and the house looks modest, yet cozy. Very cute. How exciting!