»

Monday, March 10, 2008

IT'S A GIRL

We had our ultrasound today and as you can see by our title we are super excited to be having a baby girl! Everything looks wonderful, the baby is growing and moving and already loves her hands. We tried taking some 3D pictures of her face but she had both hands covering her face or in her mouth so no luck with the 3D but we were able to see her and she is healthy and thats all that matters!

Profile of her face
Her cute feet

9 comments:

Sierra

Oh my gosh!! Congrats!! I'm so excited! I'm pretty sure my roommates want to kill me because I've been running around all night screaming about my niece! :D

Pals Place

We love girls!!! And now Shaun is going to really think that he is good at predicting babies!! congratulations and have fun shopping for pink now!!!

heather

Congrats!!! Little girls are the best. I'm so glad that you will be able to shop for girly pink things.

britni jean

YEAH!!!! i'm so excited to hear that you are expecting a little princess!! wahoo!! lots of pink things to come, and i know jamie is excited about that!!

Stephanie Watkins

CONGRATS!!! Little girls are the best! I love the name Isabella too. You are going to have so much fun shopping for her! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Stewart Family

Yeah! Now you will have one of each just like us. Girls are so much fun. You can accessorize with little girls so much more that boys. Bows and socks and jewlery. So much fun. Congrats!!!

Jessica Sorensen

congrats! We love girls. Our little girl kept putting her hands in her face as well maybe they are shy. I love the name isabella we considered it as well.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie

Hooray! A sweet little girl. Too bad you didn't know that a couple weeks ago for the bag sale... shoot. There is always this summer right! Congrats!

Jen

Congrats! You are so cute and always have the cutest clothes- you little girl is always going to look adorable! How Fun!