»

Monday, March 31, 2008

Playing at the Park

Isaac has recently discovered the toys at the park and is finally at the age were he can play on the toys and enjoy the experience. He use to not like going down the slides but now it is one of his favorite things to do. He has also learned to say weeee when going down the slide, and we have a book that we read before bedtime that has a picture of a park and Isaac will point to the slide and say weeee. Its so much fun to watch him explore new things and learn new words.




2 comments:

britni jean

that's awesome that isaac says weee when he goes down the slide!

heather

I have always tried to get Gabe to say 'weee' when he goes down the slide, but he still hasn't so its pretty cool that Issac can.
Also I noticed that you guys are going to name your baby Isabella. Love the name!
PS: I think its pretty funny that Issac tell's his toys "no".