»

Friday, July 04, 2008

Ferry Ride

Last minute after Reuben came home from work we decided to go and ride the ferry over to Bainbridge Island and find a place to eat dinner. The ferry ride was really fun and has the best view of everything. Isaac enjoyed running around and watching the water. It was such a clear day that we could see all of Mt. Rainier. Once on the island we walked to the nearest town and did some window shopping while trying to find something to eat. We ended up eating at a really fancy place called Cafe Nola, Reuben ordered Goat Cheese Ravioli and I had the Halibut and Isaac had the children's Spaghetti. Everything was wonderful and way fancier then I had ever had. Once we were done with dinner we realized that we might miss our ferry ride back so we took off as fast as a 9month pregnant woman could go. We made our ferry ride but I thought I was going to die! No pregnant women should have to walk that fast that long just to catch a boat! I really thought I was going to have the baby once I sat down for the ride home. But over all we had a wonderful time.

Mt. Rainier

Enjoying the ride

Braving the wind for a picture

Beautiful view and sailboats

2 comments:

heather

How fun! It's so pretty.
By the way I love the pics from the zoo. We still haven't taken gabe but it's just so cute how isaac loves the animals. Glad you could have fun.

Anonymous

Looks and sounds like it was a nice afternoon. Its a good thing that you didn't get sick being on the water! You all look good and we miss you!