Sunday was Isaac's birthday!! We officially have a 2 year old. Its kinda crazy to think that he is not a baby anymore. Compared to Isabella he is huge and very obvious that he hasnt been a baby for a long time but I never really noticed how grown up my little boy was until Isabella. We had a very low key birthday with presents wrapped in brown paper bags and a simple jello cake with cherries on top in the shape of a 2. For once Isaac really enjoyed his new toys and not just the boxes they came in.
Happy Birthday Isaac! Looks like it was a fun day even if it was low key, sometimes those are better than all the stress of parties. Oh the joy of having 2 year olds around!
Happy Birthday little stud! I can't believe how time flies. I sent your baby gift today so you should have it the first of the week! Let me know when it arrives...
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
7 comments:
Reuben I am somewhat disappointed if those are his first set of tools. However, I am glad he is only 2 and not 3.
happy happy birthday to isaac!!
He's so cute! I can't believe you have a 2 year old! Isn't it crazy how time flies!!
Happy Birthday Isaac! Looks like it was a fun day even if it was low key, sometimes those are better than all the stress of parties. Oh the joy of having 2 year olds around!
I can't believe you have a two year old! Time sure flies. It seems like yesterday we were in high school.
Happy Birthday little stud! I can't believe how time flies. I sent your baby gift today so you should have it the first of the week! Let me know when it arrives...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!
Post a Comment