»

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Who do we look like?




So we have quit the mixed family! Isaac who looks like Reuben but has my color of hair and eyes. Isabella who seems to look more like me but has Reuben's dark hair and eyes.

4 comments:

Melissa Lasley

While I think both of your kids are beautiful I think it is probably good that Isaac looks like Reuben and Isabella looks more like you. They'll just be more attractive that way.

sjhalford

I think Isabella looks like your husband

Anonymous

What an absolutely gorgeous little miracle! I know I've said this a bazillion times, but I just can't wait to see her. Keep the pictures coming! It will be fun to see how she changes in the next couple months -- I'l hold out with my opinion of who she looks like until then. :)

Heidi Miller

She really does look like you and what a lucky girl! She'll be a total babe! You have a great looking family Jamie!