»

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Weekend Fun

I finally talked Reuben into taking Isaac and I to the zoo on Saturday. We had lots of fun seeing the different animals. Isaac really enjoyed the Gorillas and the butterfly exhibit. The zoo really wore Isaac out, he fell asleep in his stroller before we even left the zoo.



Can you see the butterfly


5 comments:

Anonymous

What a cute pic of him sleeping. You weren't kidding when you said that he was wore out. It is quite coincidental that you went to the zoo because so did we a couple of weekends ago in Idaho Falls. We have some good pics that we plan on blogging too when we can find the time. Love Ya!!

britni jean

yeah, you made it to the zoo! isaac is too cute! i like his pirate baseball hat!

sjhalford

Hey Jamie!
How are you doing? I haven't talked to you forever! Looks like married life is going great and you got a cute lil boy! I randomly found you blog. That was cool. My blog is sjhalford.blogspot.com
Jess (Kunz) Halford

Jason, Kim, & Kallie

OH how I love the zoo! I am glad you guys are having such a great summer! You look so awesome Jamie. How is Ruben liking the internship? Hope all is well! See you in August.

Lacey

Sweet! How are you? Your little boy is so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing well. We're in salt lake still and enjoying it. I'm doing hair and I really like that. Not much else, but work work work. I'm so glad we are blog buddies now. I love keeping updated on everything. keep in touch!