»

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life with a new Baby

So far so good! Isaac took a few days to adjust but is now doing very well with his little sister. Sometimes too well, after we let him hold her for the first time he now thinks he can pick her up and hold her anytime. He also loves to rub her head and give her kisses. Today was my first day at home by myself with both kids and everything went great! A little more sleep and having two kids is going to be easier then I expected. Good thing I have such a wonderful little boy and a very mellow baby.





One of the secretaries at Reubens work gave him a box of chocolates in congratulations for having a baby. Isaac really enjoyed the chocolate, which is unusual for him because he normally doesn't like sweets.

4 comments:

Anonymous

I'm glad to hear that Isaac is adjusting well now. Those first few days of having a new baby around are always a little iffy. Thats good that you survived the first day by yourself, it was probably a good confidence booster! I want a girl more and more the more I see pics of Isabella. My day will come, hopefully!! Love Ya

Pals Place

So glad to hear things are going so well. The picture of Isaac kissing Isabella is so cute!

Unknown

Hi! I was going to ask you what it was like having two, but you've gone ahead and answered it.
Hopefully everything continues to go well!

Kimberly

I'm so glad Isaac likes his little sister!! That will make life SO much easier than if he didn't !! Glad to hear you're doing well, you're family is so cute!!