»

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Isabella's Favorite Things to do

Isabella is growing like crazy and learning new things everyday. One of her favorite things to do is suck on her left hand while playing with her hair. She is just like her mom! I loved to suck on my fingers and play with my hair when I was little. She also likes when Isaac reads books to her, but I think Isaac enjoys it more. And a new favorite of hers and Reuben's is snuggling on the couch and watching TV.




3 comments:

Anonymous

that little girl is growing so much
and i don't think she could get any
cuter. how sweet her brother likes to read to her give them both a big kiss
for me love you mom

Ran Ragged by Boys

Oh my gosh before I even read your post I said that is exactly what Jamie use to do. That is too funny and cute. You know that you are going to have to get that taken care of before she gets too old.

Corey

Looks like Reuben and Isabella are enjoying some great "Daddy-Daughter Time". Too cute!