»

Friday, September 26, 2008

Isabella's Room

Here are a few things I have made for Isabella's room


5 comments:

Ran Ragged by Boys

I really like how they all turned out. Her name is way cute and that is a good idea for her towel. I should do something like that for the boys above their beds. I really like her bed set too. Sooo Cute!

Kimberly

Cute, cute!! Isn't is so much fun decorating for little girls?? I swear Jackobi's room is more decked out than mine!

Melissa Lasley

Jamie, you are too good at everything! Super cute room for Isabella, craft time with Isaac. Even your 8 things post had better things than mine did! I am forever jealous of you.

Corey

It must be so fun to decorate for a girl! I'm so jealous!

Mallory Stoker

I love the letters you made! I am glad you got them hung up! :)