»

Monday, October 20, 2008

Corn Pit

On Saturday we headed to Nauvoo to attend the temple, take some pictures of Isabella in her blessing dress, (pictures to come later) and visit Kathy's Pumpkin Patch. We had a wonderful time at the temple. Isabella was great for the babysitter and a happy girl for her photo shoot and Isaac had a blast playing at the pumpkin patch. They had a huge corn pit that the kids can play in and Isaac loved it! Reuben had to climb in and drag him out when it was time to leave. Over all it was a wonderful day in Nauvoo.




4 comments:

Chelsi

Sounds like fun! I am going to Seattle in a couple weeks so I'll be calling you to get ideas for some fun while I'm there.

Corey

What a great idea! I bet corn is a lot funner to play in and easier to clean off than sand. Like Isaac, I wouldn't have wanted to leave either!

heather

Corn?! Awesome! looks like so much fun! Also, hope you post about the pumpkin plates. Great minds think alike!

Anonymous

Corn Pit?!?! That sounds like a crazy good time! I'm glad you got to go to the temple together. Eli and I have gone together once since Ellis was born over a year ago :(.