»

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Our Halloween started off with some pumpkin carving. Isaac wanted nothing to do with the pumpkins and wouldn't even touch the seeds and stuff inside. So Reuben and I ended up carving them while the kids took a nap. After the pumpkins were done I cleaned and cooked the pumpkin seeds. I LOVE pumpkins seeds and would have ate the whole pan if Reuben hadn't put them away for me! Next we handed out candy to trick or treaters while we got the kids into their Halloween costumes. This year Isaac was a dinosaur, surprise surprise. He is in love with dinosaurs right now and even insisted he take his sharp tooth with him trick or treating. Isabella was a ballerina and looked so cute in her tutu!! She really enjoyed the texture of her tutu and wanted to suck on it all night. After trick or treating we went over to the Stokers for some yummy food and a few crazy games of Catch Phrase. Tomorrow is our ward Halloween party so their will be more Halloween pictures of the kids playing and in their costumes.




2 comments:

Sierra

First of all, I've been meaning to give you call and say thanks for the card and the itunes thingy but I am a slacker. Thank you!! :) Second, I <3 Isabella's costume. It is so adorable! And Issac looks awesome especially with those frog boots. That was a nice touch. ;) ha!

Pals Place

I love the costumes and you did great with the pumpkin carving! Addie wasn't into the whole carving and getting all messy either.