»

Thursday, October 09, 2008

New Trick

This morning we were at a friends house hanging out and I noticed Isabella was trying to grab one of the baby toys I had set by her to look at. So when we got home I decided to see if she could grab and hold on to a toy. Well to my surprise she could hold the toy very well and not just hold it but shake it and of course put in in her mouth to chew on. For some reason this development took me by surprise! It seemed like it took ages before Isaac could play with toys. Time is going by to fast and Isaac and Isabella are growing up way too fast.



6 comments:

Chelsi

She is such a doll!

Anonymous

she has such a beautiful smile and she is growing way to fast. give her a kiss for me. mom

Hodges Family

She is so cute. I just love all that hair! And her cute little outfit!

Ran Ragged by Boys

What a cutie!! She is just getting so big. Your right she doesn't seem old enough to be holding stuff yet and before you know it she will be sitting up and crawling.

Mallory Stoker

How cute! I hardly ever get to see her awake! She is adorable.

Unknown

i just wish i could take my cute "little" ortegas out of their pictures and spend the day with them! the "bigger" ortegas could come too. maybe we could send you via post office like reuben and his banana...just kidding! well, keep smil'in and playing and working and growing and all that good stuff love from down rupert, (freezer,snowcity) way xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox