»

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Craft of the Week

To help Isaac with his numbers we decided to decorate his room. He does really well with counting from one to ten but always leaves out six and seven so I thought some visual stimulus would help him remember the middle numbers. It was a fun quick craft and Isaac like helping with the tape the most. We will see how well this helps him with the missing middle numbers.



I promised Isaac I would take a picture of his dinosaur (sharp tooth) if he would hold still for me so I could take a picture of him and his numbers. It worked!

5 comments:

Chelsi

Great idea! Tydon always jumps from 4-7 so let me know how it works out.

britni jean

what a good idea! you are such a fun mommy, isaac & bella are sure lucky!

OneBrilliantGirl

you are so creative! very cute idea. i should copy this, but with letters. aiden gets a few of his letters mixed up often.

Melissa Lasley

You've got to love Sharp Tooth!

Anonymous

Fabulous idea!!! I am so impressed with all your crafts with Isaac. I just don't know if I could come up with that stuff.