Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Rainy Days
What do you do with a 2 year old when it rains outside? We played with paints! Isaac loves to play with his paint and thought it was fun to paint indoors. We started out with handprints on paper then moved to handprints on our tummy and ended all covered in paints and needing a bath.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at that artistic body painting, I'm impressed!! Looks like Isaac had a blast!! Isabella is so cute, I enjoyed the smiley pics of her!!
You are so brave! I still can't bring myself to let Tydon paint. I know, I know... I'm a big chicken!
tell isaac i want a picture i can put on my fridge he looks like such an artist.tell him grandma wants him to call her and i'll tell him what kind of a picture i want. love you mom
Post a Comment