I didn't even know you were pregnant! I just saw your blog on the Dixes and thought I'd check it out! Congrats! You have a cute family...good luck to you!
nothing better than big smiles from my cuties at the end of a long hard day! now if i could just get bear hugs to go with em! real ones, of course, would be the absolute best!! give my little cuties lots of hugs and kisses back from grandma !and lots of smiles too love you miss you hug you kiss you!!!!
those are some of the best smiles i could ever hope for i just start laughing every time i look at them. what a cutie she is give her a big kiss from grandma love you mom
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
5 comments:
I didn't even know you were pregnant! I just saw your blog on the Dixes and thought I'd check it out! Congrats! You have a cute family...good luck to you!
She's a doll! I always think it's easier to catch a smile with somebody else around, too!
What a sweetie! Those are some beautiful smiles. Thanks for sharing them :).
nothing better than big smiles from my cuties at the end of a long hard day! now if i could just get bear hugs to go with em! real ones, of course, would be the absolute best!! give my little cuties lots of hugs and kisses back from grandma !and lots of smiles too love you miss you hug you kiss you!!!!
those are some of the best smiles i could ever hope for i just start laughing every time i look at them.
what a cutie she is give her a big kiss from grandma love you mom
Post a Comment