We took advantage of our beautiful weather and decided to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out our pumpkins but when we got their we were really disappointed to find that our favorite pumpkin patch didnt plant any pumpkins this year. So we headed over to the apple orchard for some yummy apple turnovers and to see if they had any pumpkins. We were in luck and found some great pumpkins. Isaac enjoyed running around, throwing staw and picking out his pumpkin.



Playing in the straw

Picking out his pumpkin

Helping dad carry his pumpkin to the car
3 comments:
How fun! I LOVE pumpkin patches! I can't wait to take Jackobi -- we WANTED to go this weekend, but it was too snowy! Hopefully it will warm up so we can go before halloween! Cute pictures ... I bet Isaac had a blast!
wonderful pictures what is wrong with
isaac in that first picture? it kind of looks like he might be mad? give him a kiss from grandma love you mom
Pumpkin hunting is the best. That's what we did last week. Next step ... carving.
Post a Comment