Isabella is growing and learning so much. She is tons of fun and has the cutest personality. Here are a few pictures 0f her holding her head up like a pro.
She's definately Daddy's little girl! What a resemblance! It's funny in my family I look like my Dad and my brother looks like my Mom. It's weird how genetics work!
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
3 comments:
So cute!
Wow, she is just so pretty. Way to go on holding her head. How old is she now?
She's definately Daddy's little girl! What a resemblance! It's funny in my family I look like my Dad and my brother looks like my Mom. It's weird how genetics work!
Post a Comment