These pictures were taken in our front yard again by our friend Jessica. The leaves had turned bright red and yellow and looked wonderful. I could not resist having our pictures taken one last time in our beautiful fall leaves before we sell our house and move to Seattle.
Don't worry, there are leaves like this in Seattle too...you might have to wait until next year though...we are so excited you will be her for good and hope you move close! Talk to you soon!
Good idea to capture the fall colors! We had a crisp fall up until November, now it's all rainy here! Boo Hoo! I don't remember the last time before this fall that I was able to walk in leaves in actually hear them crunch beneath my feet, usually they are all soggy. Hopefully next fall will be crisp as well when you are here.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
5 comments:
These are really cute. I love the colors of the leaves. It adds a great touch.
Don't worry, there are leaves like this in Seattle too...you might have to wait until next year though...we are so excited you will be her for good and hope you move close! Talk to you soon!
Really cute family pictures! BEAUTIFUL leaves! Seattle will be a fun move -- I bet you can't wait to get into a house there and get settled!
Good idea to capture the fall colors! We had a crisp fall up until November, now it's all rainy here! Boo Hoo! I don't remember the last time before this fall that I was able to walk in leaves in actually hear them crunch beneath my feet, usually they are all soggy. Hopefully next fall will be crisp as well when you are here.
I love your hair color, it is beautimous. Cute kids and family. I think i am going to steal your leaf turkey project for my little one.
Post a Comment