This is how Reuben spent his Saturday! First him and Isaac raked the leaves and mowed the lawn. Then Reuben cleaned out our gutters. I thought he was a bit crazy to climb up on our awning just to get some leaves but it worked and he didn't break anything so I guess it was okay. Then he tore out our cracked tile and began prepping for our new flooring. Sorry I wasn't quick enough with the camera and didn't get a picture before he tore the old tile out. We didn't get it done so another post to come with more pictures and the finished product. I love it when Reuben has such productive days!
Way to go Reuben! Also, just say the post with the turkeys...so cute! I might have to do that craft this week with Gabe. Thanks for the great idea. Hopefully I can find leaves in Vegas:(
Oh, look at that stud muffin, being so handy. :) It must be nice to have a man around the house to fix things. We sure miss you guys. The kids look SO CUTE. I love the pictures. Keep posting them! We send our love.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
3 comments:
Way to go Reuben! Also, just say the post with the turkeys...so cute! I might have to do that craft this week with Gabe. Thanks for the great idea. Hopefully I can find leaves in Vegas:(
Oh, look at that stud muffin, being so handy. :) It must be nice to have a man around the house to fix things. We sure miss you guys. The kids look SO CUTE. I love the pictures. Keep posting them! We send our love.
It's great to see a guy hard and work! I love getting project done too. You feel so accomplished!
Post a Comment